How to use the Healthy Us Scorecard
- Read each question carefully.
- Answer each question to the best of your knowledge.
- If you do not know the answer to the question, you may skip it and come back later.
- Check the box to the left of the question to answer YES.
- Leave the box to the left of the question blank if answering NO.
- Every question is scored a 1, 2 or 3. (1=good, 2=better, 3 = best)
- Click each tab to view a list recommended strategies for your organization's wellness program.
- If you answered yes to all the questions in a section, you will not see any recommended strategies.
- Check the box to the left to add a strategy to your Work Plan.
- To remove the strategy from your Work Plan, just uncheck the box.
- Click each tab to view the strategies you chose for your work plan.
- If you did not select a strategy for a section, you will not see any strategies or resources.
- Use the resource links provided to help you complete the strategy.
- Check the box to the left of the strategy when you complete it to increase your Healthy Us score.
- To remove the strategy from your Work Plan, go back to the Strategies section and uncheck the box.